2008年1月18日金曜日

World News B January 18th 2008

1 How many Muslims live in Britain? (Go here for the answer).
→Muslims live 1591000 people in Britain.
2 How many Hindus live in Britain? (Go here for the answer).
→Hindus live 500000 people in Britain.
3
Check my answers! Find the answers on some other website (tell us the website and link).
this and this.

Today, we will be using Student Times and Catch A Wave magazines for reading about news in English.
→I wrote about ‘Asada Mao Second Straight Title at National Championships’.It happened from December 26 to 28 at Namihaya Dome in Osaka. This news was writing about Asada, Ando and Nakano participant. Asada, Ando and Nakano skate short program and free skate. The short program was Asada top but the free skate was Ando top. Ando finished second and Nakano finished third. They will go to Sweden for the World Figure Skating Championships.
I watched it at my home. Then I was exciting. I like Ando so I want to win in Sweden to her.

0 件のコメント: